| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bohicon in August is fairly hot at 25.3 °C (77.54 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.1 °C (84.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in August is 7.6 °C (13.7 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly dry. Circa 112.4mm (4.4in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 12:15 long and the longest day is 12:25 long with an average length of 12:20.
Check the distance to and compare the Bohicon August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bohicon, Benin
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bohicon:
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 396.9 kms (246.6 miles) NNW
- Natitingou, Benin - 358.2 kms (222.6 miles) NNW
- Tamale, Ghana - 409.8 kms (254.7 miles) NW
- Sokode, Togo - 225.8 kms (140.3 miles) NNW
- Bondoukou, Ivory Coast - 543.5 kms (337.7 miles) W
- Atakpame, Togo - 114.5 kms (71.2 miles) WNW
- Kumasi, Ghana - 407.8 kms (253.4 miles) W
- Tabligbo, Togo - 90.1 kms (56 miles) SW
- Lome, Togo - 143.2 kms (89 miles) SW
- Accra, Ghana - 302.1 kms (187.7 miles) SW