| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bohicon in April is very hot at 28.7 °C (83.66 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.8 °C (92.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.6 °C (74.5 °F).
- In April there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 10.2 °C (18.4 °F).
- The weather in April is not exactly dry. Some 127.3mm (5in) of liquid is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:10 long and the longest day is 12:21 long with an average length of 12:16.
Check the distance to and compare the Bohicon April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bohicon, Benin
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bohicon:
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 396.9 kms (246.6 miles) NNW
- Natitingou, Benin - 358.2 kms (222.6 miles) NNW
- Tamale, Ghana - 409.8 kms (254.7 miles) NW
- Sokode, Togo - 225.8 kms (140.3 miles) NNW
- Bondoukou, Ivory Coast - 543.5 kms (337.7 miles) W
- Atakpame, Togo - 114.5 kms (71.2 miles) WNW
- Kumasi, Ghana - 407.8 kms (253.4 miles) W
- Tabligbo, Togo - 90.1 kms (56 miles) SW
- Lome, Togo - 143.2 kms (89 miles) SW
- Accra, Ghana - 302.1 kms (187.7 miles) SW